Sunday, November 8, 2020

 Welcome to A Stitch in Time. 

 Hi All glad you stopped by!

I wanted to share with you the great sewing table I purchased from Amazon

 

I have been sewing since I was about 12 years old.  My mom sewed most of my clothes as a child and even in my teen years when my body shape didn't fit in the the Jump Suits in department stores so my mom designed them to fit.   I sewed my own clothes and my daughters cloths Since I retired in April and due to covid 19 pandemic, I spend my days making masks for mostly friends and family and have been reminded how much I love the process.  I have sewn Aprons made my own seem binding.  

 I wanted to share with you the great sewing table I purchased from Amazon

 Sew Ready Eclipse Hobby Sewing Center Sewing Craft Table Sturdy Computer Desk with Drawers in Black/White, 

Look at  the room, Check out my review on Amazon.

Amazon Review of Sew Ready 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Welcome to A Stitch in Time.   Hi All glad you stopped by! I wanted to share with you the great sewing table I purchased from Amazon  ...